grad school, politics, knitting and other meanderings. And not enough time for any of it.

 

 

: : email knit wit : : knitmemoretime@gmail.com

: : previous posts : :
a slightly unsatisfying day...
ridicously cheesy movies I love to watch
free knitting patterns!!
nothing interesting to say today
something always seems to foil my study plans...
bush's creepy racism
it's just a springclean for the may queen...
Kill Bill
my madison restaurant reviews...
new york city in june...


: : archives : :
05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005 02.2005 03.2005 04.2005 05.2005 06.2005 07.2005 08.2005 09.2005 10.2005 11.2005

: : daily reads: :
and she knits too
bighappyfunhouse
birdfarm
bookish wendy
feminist blogs
feministe
fidgety budgie
get yourself some boring
the half-assed gourmet
the imposter syndrome
indigirl
j autumn
journal to a muse
kp's ramblings
mad teach
magic eraser
the maryann show
media girl
not your ordinary
the other side of the ocean
professor dork
satan's laundromat
sir edwin pegasus
the third attempt
to live and drive in LA
views from a broad
the wrong side of the bed

 

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next |

knit me more time...
Sunday, May 30, 2004
my kind of knitting!

Once I finish my current WIPs (my hooded sweater, Jo's shrug, the strap to my bag and my tank) these are the projects I am making next... *traveling to Maine and NYC I am going to make my Peace FleeceEveryday Cardigan (a wonderful hippie name & company just for my friend em's sake). My next 2 patterns will be from my new favorite pattern company "Knitting Pure and Simple". I like simple knitting in wonderful wooly yarns, and I love knitting in one piece from the top down, and this seems to be the best company for that. Halcyon Yarns in Maine sells their patterns so I'll buy them there, instead of paying 4 dollars shipping for a 4 dollar pattern. So, I'll make next... I'll make this tunic sweater. Not with the hood though. I think I can alter the pattern and give it a different collar. I know, the model is a little frightening in that picture. I'll make it using my Peace Fleece Buffalo Brownski. then I'll make this vest-type thing. I love it but I don't have yarn for it yet. Maybe I'll get something tweedy and grey or something. I must thank reba for finding that lovely pattern site!!

posted by knit wit | 5/30/2004 08:05:00 AM

This page is powered by Blogger.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com