grad school, politics, knitting and other meanderings. And not enough time for any of it.

 

 

: : email knit wit : : knitmemoretime@gmail.com

: : previous posts : :
this is really a small town
travel notes & a new level of hell
off to nyc and maine!!
news is hell and i can't take it anymore
sandals, salad and seams
yummy day!
things I will immediately consume upon entering ny...
the cake emergency
It's 2:30pm and I might have a beer soon
a nice dinner and a lovely cup of coffee


: : archives : :
05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005 02.2005 03.2005 04.2005 05.2005 06.2005 07.2005 08.2005 09.2005 10.2005 11.2005

: : daily reads: :
and she knits too
bighappyfunhouse
birdfarm
bookish wendy
feminist blogs
feministe
fidgety budgie
get yourself some boring
the half-assed gourmet
the imposter syndrome
indigirl
j autumn
journal to a muse
kp's ramblings
mad teach
magic eraser
the maryann show
media girl
not your ordinary
the other side of the ocean
professor dork
satan's laundromat
sir edwin pegasus
the third attempt
to live and drive in LA
views from a broad
the wrong side of the bed

 

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next |

knit me more time...
Friday, June 11, 2004
funny things from Bath

Here's a few things I think might make you crack up a little: 1) live webcam of downtown Bath! If you watch this all day tomorrow you might even see me shopping downtown stores with my mom! Life doesn't get more exciting than this webcam. 2) my sister has a friend who can only park to the left. she can never park in a parking spot on the right. i told my sister that I would write in my blog that it is actually my sister who can only park on the left. but, I won't. I will say that my sister can't park well herself. She gets that from my mother- and she has my mother's thumbs. 3) This weekend happens to be alumni weekend here in Bath. Morse High School has a very serious and old alumni association. Tomorrow they have a parade (Centenial Celebration) in downtown Bath. I guess I will have to go- but how silly will it be? People walking down the street b/c they went to MHS. EVERYONE here when to MHS. How exciting. And if I go I'm sure I'll see irritating people from HS that I won't want to see- without Jony to laugh about it all with.

posted by knit wit | 6/11/2004 08:41:00 PM

This page is powered by Blogger.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com