grad school, politics, knitting and other meanderings. And not enough time for any of it.

 

 

: : email knit wit : : knitmemoretime@gmail.com

: : previous posts : :
where I am at
now I think I'll have a salad
late night abandoned surfing
pig monkey shoes
a foggy coastal Maine day and I'm not there
six feet under
what do you think?
no intent to cause a crisis
the social science building
what are you doing instead of working today?


: : archives : :
05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005 02.2005 03.2005 04.2005 05.2005 06.2005 07.2005 08.2005 09.2005 10.2005 11.2005

: : daily reads: :
and she knits too
bighappyfunhouse
birdfarm
bookish wendy
feminist blogs
feministe
fidgety budgie
get yourself some boring
the half-assed gourmet
the imposter syndrome
indigirl
j autumn
journal to a muse
kp's ramblings
mad teach
magic eraser
the maryann show
media girl
not your ordinary
the other side of the ocean
professor dork
satan's laundromat
sir edwin pegasus
the third attempt
to live and drive in LA
views from a broad
the wrong side of the bed

 

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next |

knit me more time...
Sunday, July 18, 2004
another blog coming soon...

Yes, it is true. My girl is going to start her own blog. Last night after we finished watching a great movie (Gothika, I would highly recommend it), Jo began to give her usual critique of the film- how she would recommend it, where it borrowed (in a good way) some of its images from (Italian filmmakers) etc... And then she said "you know, I could have a blog and give film reviews on it...". Now, I have been bugging her about having a blog for a while, because I think she would have such interesting things to share- not just reviews of films, but pictures of her cooking and other tidbits. Let's face it, Jo is a pretty fascinating person. So, soon I am sure I'll be announcing her blog. I know you can't wait. Last night on our way to rent the movie, we saw a bunny convention on the side of the road. There were literally like 5 bunnies hanging out together on a patch of grass. We thought they must be having a convention about carrots or something else of importance to bunnies. Then, we thought maybe sir edwin and loopy could sing their Bunny Opera at the bunny convention. I don't know how much bunnies would pay for such a service, but I bet they would love it. After talking about this possible performance, we wondered if bunnies were considered smart, and thus not edible by dumbatarians. If they have conventions, could they be dumb? The cutest thing just happened outside. We see people canoeing down the creek all the time, but two women just went by in a canoe with their dog between them. The dog looked like the happiest dog ever. Jo and I want to get a canoe so badly- definitely before next summer. I wonder which one of the cats would want to canoe with us?

posted by knit wit | 7/18/2004 11:11:00 AM

This page is powered by Blogger.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com