grad school, politics, knitting and other meanderings. And not enough time for any of it.

 

 

: : email knit wit : : knitmemoretime@gmail.com

: : previous posts : :
personality typing
another blog coming soon...
where I am at
now I think I'll have a salad
late night abandoned surfing
pig monkey shoes
a foggy coastal Maine day and I'm not there
six feet under
what do you think?
no intent to cause a crisis


: : archives : :
05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005 02.2005 03.2005 04.2005 05.2005 06.2005 07.2005 08.2005 09.2005 10.2005 11.2005

: : daily reads: :
and she knits too
bighappyfunhouse
birdfarm
bookish wendy
feminist blogs
feministe
fidgety budgie
get yourself some boring
the half-assed gourmet
the imposter syndrome
indigirl
j autumn
journal to a muse
kp's ramblings
mad teach
magic eraser
the maryann show
media girl
not your ordinary
the other side of the ocean
professor dork
satan's laundromat
sir edwin pegasus
the third attempt
to live and drive in LA
views from a broad
the wrong side of the bed

 

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next |

knit me more time...
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
magic erasing power

We went to Target today, and looking through the cleaning stuff I found the Mr Clean Magic Eraser and, remembering Dorotha's review of its cleaning power, I decided to buy it. Holy crap. Can this thing clean or what? I first began by taking years worth of dirt off from around the handles to our kitchen cabinets and fridge. Then, I moved into the bathroom and scrubbed the sink. Then, I washed the wall around the stove and sink. Jo thought I had lost my mind as I was running around looking for stuff to clean! I also must warn of the Magic Eraser's mighty power. I decided to try it on a spot on our hardwood floors. Well, the spot came clean, but afterward that part of the floor looked much cleaner than any other part of the floor had ever looked. Incredible, yes, but no one wants a spotty office floor. So, I had to go over the rest of the office floor. And the floor looks great. Then, I emailed the company and suggested they make a floor mop kind of magic eraser. This would brillantly clean all kinds of floors without having to bend over. I think it is a great idea! Other than that nothing else interesting is going on (clearly, or I wouldn't be posting about cleaning with a Magic Eraser).

posted by knit wit | 7/20/2004 03:00:00 PM

This page is powered by Blogger.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com