grad school, politics, knitting and other meanderings. And not enough time for any of it.

 

 

: : email knit wit : : knitmemoretime@gmail.com

: : previous posts : :
August already?
lots of work and some protein
do I look 15?
email forwards
"tunities"
total insanity
Barack Obama
the DNC
one more...
of course!


: : archives : :
05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005 02.2005 03.2005 04.2005 05.2005 06.2005 07.2005 08.2005 09.2005 10.2005 11.2005

: : daily reads: :
and she knits too
bighappyfunhouse
birdfarm
bookish wendy
feminist blogs
feministe
fidgety budgie
get yourself some boring
the half-assed gourmet
the imposter syndrome
indigirl
j autumn
journal to a muse
kp's ramblings
mad teach
magic eraser
the maryann show
media girl
not your ordinary
the other side of the ocean
professor dork
satan's laundromat
sir edwin pegasus
the third attempt
to live and drive in LA
views from a broad
the wrong side of the bed

 

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next |

knit me more time...
Sunday, August 01, 2004
bad, bad timing!!

I have a meeting with my supervisor tomorrow to show her all the work I've done on the website and database. Today I planned on working on the website specifically so I could show her something near-complete.Well, all my work for this project is on my ssc account (and I have to log into winstat or wincenter to work on it). I was working in my ssc account just this past week (Thursday I think). I also was itching to do some further coding for my masters thesis (all of which is in NVivo on ssc). Now, I try to log on and I get a "your account has been locked" message. UGH. I went to the ssc website and read that they are locking people out who didn't renew their accounts. I renewed mine back in February and I have the email proof. As far as I know, I didn't miss any other renewel notices. I emailed them, but of course it is Sunday and no one is there. Why do these aggrivating things always seem to happen when I sit down to get some crucial amount of work completed? I don't want to have to email my supervisor and put off our meeting- this reason is going to sound like such a silly excuse.

posted by knit wit | 8/01/2004 12:13:00 PM

This page is powered by Blogger.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com