grad school, politics, knitting and other meanderings. And not enough time for any of it.

 

 

: : email knit wit : : knitmemoretime@gmail.com

: : previous posts : :
why bush really needs to go
shamelessness
so says Sir Edwin
presidential debate 2
moonshadow
another excuse
mt. elbow
excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses
"d-day" or something...
stubborness


: : archives : :
05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005 02.2005 03.2005 04.2005 05.2005 06.2005 07.2005 08.2005 09.2005 10.2005 11.2005

: : daily reads: :
and she knits too
bighappyfunhouse
birdfarm
bookish wendy
feminist blogs
feministe
fidgety budgie
get yourself some boring
the half-assed gourmet
the imposter syndrome
indigirl
j autumn
journal to a muse
kp's ramblings
mad teach
magic eraser
the maryann show
media girl
not your ordinary
the other side of the ocean
professor dork
satan's laundromat
sir edwin pegasus
the third attempt
to live and drive in LA
views from a broad
the wrong side of the bed

 

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next |

knit me more time...
Thursday, October 14, 2004
AWOL again

Just when I thought Bush couldn't look any worse to the international community I read this. Finally, enough wonderful autumn leaves have fallen to cover the crap written on the path up Bascom Hill. Some student group (I think calling themselves "SAK" Students Against Kerry) had chalked all kinds of dumb stuff on the hill so walking up every morning and afternoon I have had to read it. Let me also note that the student democrats have also chalked up campus- but they have actual facts and useful information. For example: "Osama would vote for Kerry" [oh, really. Seems to me that would be wrong. If he could vote he would vote for Bush as Bush has been his biggest recruiting tool ever] "Kerry loves dictators" [hmmm... actually this can also be pinned on Bush. That "friend" of Bush's "Vladmeer" (as he said in the 1st debate) is currently acting like a dictator and appointing all the local officials in Russia. And then there is this fabulous quote from Bush himself: "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."] "Luvya Dubya" [perhaps the most vomit-inducing thing I have ever seen written on Bascom Hill. Every time I see this I think of that creepy Bush quote from debate #1 "I tried to love her as best I could". Yikes.]

posted by knit wit | 10/14/2004 09:57:00 PM

This page is powered by Blogger.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com