grad school, politics, knitting and other meanderings. And not enough time for any of it.

 

 

: : email knit wit : : knitmemoretime@gmail.com

: : previous posts : :
eating out in the Mad City
obligitory Gates posting
money*
mundane dreams
Monday night
inventory
best of times
I can't talk to you, I'm thinking.
dear blog
saturday night


: : archives : :
05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005 02.2005 03.2005 04.2005 05.2005 06.2005 07.2005 08.2005 09.2005 10.2005 11.2005

: : daily reads: :
and she knits too
bighappyfunhouse
birdfarm
bookish wendy
feminist blogs
feministe
fidgety budgie
get yourself some boring
the half-assed gourmet
the imposter syndrome
indigirl
j autumn
journal to a muse
kp's ramblings
mad teach
magic eraser
the maryann show
media girl
not your ordinary
the other side of the ocean
professor dork
satan's laundromat
sir edwin pegasus
the third attempt
to live and drive in LA
views from a broad
the wrong side of the bed

 

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next |

knit me more time...
Monday, February 21, 2005
how do folks get to my blog?

I was looking more closely today at the counter for my blog and noticed that it keeps track of what people type into search engines that bring them here, to Knit Me More Time. I think these results are pretty funny- and it is interesting to see the kind of things people put into a search engine. "TRADER JOE'S + WAFFLES" [okay- I have perhaps talked about the waffles I miss from Trader Joes] "SKippy the Bound Kangaroo" [ah- is that what you meant to search for? Not "skippy the Bush kangaroo" Who is Skippy the Bound Kangaroo? Do I want to know?] "rgis sucks" [yes, it does] "candle therapy, pyschiatric" [someone actually put this into a search engine? and then got my blog?] "dorotha harried" [who would google Dorotha? Perhaps Dorotha herself?] "stairway to heaven+michael landon" [this is perhaps the most disturbing way someone could have gotten to my blog. Did they mean "highway to heaven"? Or did Michael Landon had something to do with Stairway to Heaven? I certainly hope not] "dim sum eraser" [alrightythen] "wonderful viewpoint on life Hello I hope you send this back this is one of the cutest emails around happy friends week!" [huh? I am unsure why someone would google this. It sounds like an email forward I would delete. Not post on my blog.] "cleaning ink off barbies" [I'm stumped]

posted by knit wit | 2/21/2005 02:33:00 PM

This page is powered by Blogger.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com