grad school, politics, knitting and other meanderings. And not enough time for any of it.

 

 

: : email knit wit : : knitmemoretime@gmail.com

: : previous posts : :
Miami details
Miami
time, time, time what has become of me?
most loathsome
musical funk
a mystery
37?
snowed in
expectations
mourning


: : archives : :
05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005 02.2005 03.2005 04.2005 05.2005 06.2005 07.2005 08.2005 09.2005 10.2005 11.2005

: : daily reads: :
and she knits too
bighappyfunhouse
birdfarm
bookish wendy
feminist blogs
feministe
fidgety budgie
get yourself some boring
the half-assed gourmet
the imposter syndrome
indigirl
j autumn
journal to a muse
kp's ramblings
mad teach
magic eraser
the maryann show
media girl
not your ordinary
the other side of the ocean
professor dork
satan's laundromat
sir edwin pegasus
the third attempt
to live and drive in LA
views from a broad
the wrong side of the bed

 

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next |

knit me more time...
Tuesday, February 01, 2005
turning over a new something

maybe a new leaf- but there aren't too many leaves around here in Wisconsin right now. Somehow I feel more like it is the New Year on February 2nd than it was on January 1st. Why? Well maybe it was the Miami sun (perhaps I was a little SAD like an anonymous poster suggested). More likely it was all the positive vibes swimming around the SWS meeting. Anyway, here are some not quite New Year's revolutions, but things that are positive that I am doing or have done.
  • getting up at 6am. That way, I have time plently of time for reading news, posting in and reading blogs, showering and having a good breakfast before making the bus (the past couple days I haven't even had to run to the bus stop).
  • I already began to do some committee stuff for the committee I joined and volunteered to do work for at SWS.
  • I emailed everyone I met and saw again last weekend and just thanked them for such a great time.
  • I joined the free 6 week yoga class my health insurance is offering.
  • to get me out of my previously posted about music rut, I made a new mix of songs I love and haven't listened to in forever. It is a wonderful 3-hours of music.
  • I de-joined a specific group blog that was going sour. I even stopped reading it (ok, I am trying to stop reading it). I am back to solo blogging and I love it.
Just in case this blog is too happy and shit, I will relay one irritation event from today. At the beginning of the class I had this morning, some total jerk knocked into my water bottle with his bag and spilled water all over my new (hard back) notebook and stack of readings. Now I have some blurred readings and a not-so-hardback notebook. I was really pissed when he turned and saw what he did and said nothing. I stormed out of the room twice to get paper towels to sop up the mess. Some people are so rude.


posted by knit wit | 2/01/2005 08:24:00 PM

This page is powered by Blogger.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com