grad school, politics, knitting and other meanderings. And not enough time for any of it.

 

 

: : email knit wit : : knitmemoretime@gmail.com

: : previous posts : :
crushing
My sister's trip to Spain
another mythic standard bites the grad school dust...
So this is your compassion and your "culture of li...
more gross
gross
strange dream
adventures in dogsitting
a culture of life?
Monday Morning


: : archives : :
05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005 02.2005 03.2005 04.2005 05.2005 06.2005 07.2005 08.2005 09.2005 10.2005 11.2005

: : daily reads: :
and she knits too
bighappyfunhouse
birdfarm
bookish wendy
feminist blogs
feministe
fidgety budgie
get yourself some boring
the half-assed gourmet
the imposter syndrome
indigirl
j autumn
journal to a muse
kp's ramblings
mad teach
magic eraser
the maryann show
media girl
not your ordinary
the other side of the ocean
professor dork
satan's laundromat
sir edwin pegasus
the third attempt
to live and drive in LA
views from a broad
the wrong side of the bed

 

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next |

knit me more time...
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
day two

It is day 2 of this headache and I'm just very tired of it. I've tried everything to get rid of it. I haven't had one like this in months. Why now? When I have so much to do this week and I need to feel focused and clear? Is it b/c I haven't been so good at sitting up straight all the time? Is it b/c I bite my lips sometimes? All I know is I have lots to get done in the next 2 days and I did nothing today. It was such a boring day it is boring to even blog about it. I have done such a shamefully small amount of my reading for class tomorrow. And I tried to go to the laundromat, but it was too bright, there were too many people in there, and my 2 favorite washers where being used. I'll do that tomorrow. And I'll try to do some more reading tonight. Jo is reading over my shoulder and wondering outloud "this is why nearly 10,000 people have visited your blog?" Yup. This is it. Yes, this is a shamefully boring blog entry. Like anyone wants to know about a 2 day headache. I will promise to blog about something interesting tomorrow. Now Jo is laughing at her humor in suggesting my blog be called "knit me more yawns." Very freakin' funny. Hey- I never pretended to be exciting.

posted by knit wit | 3/29/2005 08:36:00 PM

This page is powered by Blogger.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com