Friday, March 18, 2005
things I am insanely tired of
I just thought you should know where I am at. But, don't think I'm not hanging in there, though. Despite being insanely tired of the above, I'm doing alright.
- snow (as I've mentioned previously)
- writing literature reviews (this includes rewriting them, color-coding them etc...)
- spring breaks that are neither about a break (I still have to go in to school to work so I can even just stay home and work in my PJs) nor about spring.
- spring breaks (and thanksgiving breaks, and holiday breaks) that are about getting caught up on work that there is no time for during the semester
- missing friends back in NY (so much it hurts sometimes)
- Madison (and how much it costs to get to the east coast from here)
- the Midwest (yeah, I'm over it)
- the poor grad student routine. I realized (with my 28th b-day coming up) that when I am 30 I'll still be a poor grad student (unless some kind of miracle happens).
posted by knit wit | 3/18/2005 05:27:00 PM