Monday, April 04, 2005
how do folks get to my blog (2)
This post is for Trina- who drove me all around Minneapolis on Saturday, lead us to great beer and pizza Friday night, and told me she loved the first time I did this. Brace yourself, the 2nd edition is even funnier.
- "her short leg": this one must have to do with my aunt and how she refers to the leg she lost half of has from diabetes complications. But, that still doesn't explain why would someone google this exact phrase. I don't think I want to know.
- howie becker email: I have no idea why someone would look for that on my blog. I don't think I've ever mentioned sociologist Howard Becker (Howie?), nor do I have his email address.
- "feces gift basket": This one needs some explaining. It was initially shocking to me, but now I understand. A while back I blogged about funny lines from the show "Six Feet Under." I still wonder though why someone would search for that online.
- my water is salty in the morning with water softener: Ummm, yes, that's a problem. And I'm sure my blog didn't help you solve it either.
- fafa drunk shaming: I'm not sure what to make of this one. I call my grandfather "fafa" but beyond that I just don't know.
- "Drop kick me jesus through the goal post of life": My favorite lyric from Nunsense.
- papal porn: I'm just not even going to go near this. I'm sure, though, that they didn't find what they were looking for.
- "biw" torrent: This one is interesting. There is BIW, the shipyard in my hometown and then there is bit torrent, a method for sharing files online. I think the person was a little mixed up.
posted by knit wit | 4/04/2005 05:13:00 PM