Thursday, July 28, 2005
Just 4 days now to try to learn as much as possible before the exam. I've followed my study schedule very well for the last week, so being on something of a track is helping me not totally panic. I have no clue if I know what I need to know, if I can remember what I need to, or if I can spit it out in the required way. I'm still trying to maintain blind confidence about this whole thing. If I can keep that going for the next 4 days that has to count for something.
And I really can't wait for this to be over. Pass or fail, I just want to be done with this already. As I mentioned before, I've neglected so much, mostly just in the past 2 weeks. When I think about it all I get a little freaked out, so maybe listing it all here will help push it out of my head for a little while. I'll just post it all here, and then I'll be back in 5 days to tackle the list. You won't see me before then.
- Jo (watching movies, hanging out, canoeing, going to Circus World in Baraboo, and all the other stuff we talked about doing this summer).
- Knitting. I have kept myself from knitting. I knew if I started my cardigan that it would just be one more thing to lure me away from studying...
- Cleaning the inside and outside of my car.
- Cleaning/organizing a couple closets.
- Filing my files in some order, instead of how they are currently shoved into the filing cabinet.
- A couple websites of some significance.
- Work. I left work early today. I will probably call out on Monday. I'll say they don't want me around as I am pretty grumpy and on edge. I think that will be best for everyone involved.
- My BBBS little sister. I cancelled on her once last week, and this week I was just not fun to hang out with as all I wanted to do was study. We are going to see Charlie & the Chocolate Factory next Thursday, so that will make it up to her somewhat.
- My cats. I just push them away from either the keyboard or writing all the time. They are snuggling with Jo more now.
- Fiction. We are going out Tuesday night after the exam to buy some fiction to spend August reading.
- 2 conference presentations-- for the conference I leave for on the 12th!
- My article. I almost forgot that. Jeez. That's no good. I'll also want a draft of that done before leaving for the conference as well.
Well, that really doesn't look too bad. But, it will keep me busy.
Ok. Wish me luck.
posted by knit wit | 7/28/2005 10:03:00 PM