grad school, politics, knitting and other meanderings. And not enough time for any of it.

 

 

: : email knit wit : : knitmemoretime@gmail.com

: : previous posts : :
raising our bars
the rubberband man
twice as nice
Saturday
on coming out
glass half full
random favorites
movie marathon
update
any ice cream flavor will do


: : archives : :
05.2004 06.2004 07.2004 08.2004 09.2004 10.2004 11.2004 12.2004 01.2005 02.2005 03.2005 04.2005 05.2005 06.2005 07.2005 08.2005 09.2005 10.2005 11.2005

: : daily reads: :
and she knits too
bighappyfunhouse
birdfarm
bookish wendy
feminist blogs
feministe
fidgety budgie
get yourself some boring
the half-assed gourmet
the imposter syndrome
indigirl
j autumn
journal to a muse
kp's ramblings
mad teach
magic eraser
the maryann show
media girl
not your ordinary
the other side of the ocean
professor dork
satan's laundromat
sir edwin pegasus
the third attempt
to live and drive in LA
views from a broad
the wrong side of the bed

 

Progressive Women's Blog Ring
Join | List | Previous | Next |

knit me more time...
Thursday, July 28, 2005
4 days...

Just 4 days now to try to learn as much as possible before the exam. I've followed my study schedule very well for the last week, so being on something of a track is helping me not totally panic. I have no clue if I know what I need to know, if I can remember what I need to, or if I can spit it out in the required way. I'm still trying to maintain blind confidence about this whole thing. If I can keep that going for the next 4 days that has to count for something. And I really can't wait for this to be over. Pass or fail, I just want to be done with this already. As I mentioned before, I've neglected so much, mostly just in the past 2 weeks. When I think about it all I get a little freaked out, so maybe listing it all here will help push it out of my head for a little while. I'll just post it all here, and then I'll be back in 5 days to tackle the list. You won't see me before then. The Neglected: - Jo (watching movies, hanging out, canoeing, going to Circus World in Baraboo, and all the other stuff we talked about doing this summer). - Knitting. I have kept myself from knitting. I knew if I started my cardigan that it would just be one more thing to lure me away from studying... - Cleaning the inside and outside of my car. - Cleaning/organizing a couple closets. - Filing my files in some order, instead of how they are currently shoved into the filing cabinet. - A couple websites of some significance. - Work. I left work early today. I will probably call out on Monday. I'll say they don't want me around as I am pretty grumpy and on edge. I think that will be best for everyone involved. - My BBBS little sister. I cancelled on her once last week, and this week I was just not fun to hang out with as all I wanted to do was study. We are going to see Charlie & the Chocolate Factory next Thursday, so that will make it up to her somewhat. - My cats. I just push them away from either the keyboard or writing all the time. They are snuggling with Jo more now. - Fiction. We are going out Tuesday night after the exam to buy some fiction to spend August reading. - 2 conference presentations-- for the conference I leave for on the 12th! - My article. I almost forgot that. Jeez. That's no good. I'll also want a draft of that done before leaving for the conference as well. Well, that really doesn't look too bad. But, it will keep me busy. Ok. Wish me luck.

posted by knit wit | 7/28/2005 10:03:00 PM

This page is powered by Blogger.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com